Options & Accessories
- Reduces spouting/conveying needs
- Increases height of machine
Rotary Brushes counter rotate against the screen, sweeping away the particles that lead to blinding.
A two-way valve assembly, consisting of a valve under each screen, is mounted under the Gentle Roll™ frame. This valve assembly guides product to the right or left of the opening, and is directly connected to either one EBM Sidewinder™ conveyor or two separate conveyors. Air operated or manual gates available.
A single-pass, closed-circuit aspirator used after the screening process, utilizes air to remove fines, dust, and lightweight material.
- Allows air to pass through the product flow at a rate calculated to remove lightweight material — which includes, but is not limited to dust, chaff, hulls, and bee's wings.
- Airflow can be adjusted to accommodate products with different grain characteristics, such as density, size, and shape.
Sidewinder Belt Conveyor
A belt drag conveyor that conveys product in two directions at the same time.
- Full clean-out available
- Incline or horizontal layout
- Great for fragile products
- Round or flat bottom
- Flexible design
- Reduces spouting requirements
Other Gentle Roll™ Options
- Hot dipped galvanized or powder coat finish
- Custom discharge hoppers
- Discharge hoppers lined with blue urethane, hi-energy urethane or ceramic tile
- Stainless steel construction
- Explosion-proof motors
- Service platforms
- Vent ports for dust control